Last Modified: March 28 2023
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. (the “Company”). The collective work includes works that are licensed to Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. Copyright 2003, Edelweiss Enterprises Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. or purchasing Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. services, training, or products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. or to purchase Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. services, training, or products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. in advance in writing. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Edelweiss Enterprises Inc.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied or for any purpose. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site or the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product, training, or service listed at the incorrect price. Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Edelweiss Enterprises Inc.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Arkansas, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Little Rock, Arkansas. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. products) must be commenced within the shorter of the applicable statute of limitation or one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. ‘s failure or delay to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization. You may not take from this site any personally identifiable information of any person related to Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. or any user of this site.
Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene; (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading; (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of another; or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Edelweiss Enterprises Inc., its members, managers, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct or omission) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Edelweiss Enterprises Inc., Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. These linked sites are only for your convenience and, therefore, you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and, therefore, requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- USE OF SOFTWARE. The Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Edelweiss Enterprises Inc., for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Edelweiss Enterprises Inc., or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
- USER CONTENT. You grant Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting the Company, its members, managers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, attorneys, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Edelweiss Enterprises Inc., including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. The Company’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy https://afford.tv/dmca (“DMCA”) is expressly incorporated herein by reference.
- NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
- PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright ©2003, Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Edelweiss Enterprises Inc. or by any third party.